Thank you for visiting Kleinert Homes and welcome …
Our company began building homes in 1968 and is still going strong today. Whilst many others have come and gone, we have withstood many industry and economic tests over this time. Today we still enjoy being a successful contribution to the building industry.
We know that building a new home is a major financial decision with an emotional attachment, and selecting the correct builder is crucial to achieving your dream. In our experience, there are some important points to consider when selecting a building company.
- Long established with a good track record
- Respected in the industry and community and financially sound
- Good rapport with clients
Skills and Qualifications
- Registered Building Practitioner and HIA Greensmart accredited
- Working knowledge of Building Standards, Codes and Legislation
- Intimate knowledge of planning and design procedures
- Construction expertise, safety and quality workmanship
- Contactable, Punctual and Helpful
- Pro-active attitude and astute scheduling
- Respect individuals and environment
- Trustworthy, Reliable and Approachable
- High integrity
- Excellent communication
- Interpreting plans and concepts and understanding aspirations
- Sharing the dream and thinking differently
- Design the home you’ve always wanted
- Building relationships
We believe we tick all of these boxes –
Interested? We encourage you to please explore our company in more detail. We know you will have many questions, please feel free to contact us
I look forward to meeting with you soon.
A message from our Managing Director, Stephen Kleinert …
What our clients say about us …
They build a very high quality home. Also being a small builder, you get a good one-on-one relationship. They obviously take pride in their work and we feel that we got exactly what we asked for.
Planning the renovations with Kleinert homes really paid off. They were very good and helpful. Workmanship was of fantastic quality, right down to the matching brickwork. We’ve had very positive feedback on the renovations, some people not realising it had taken place because Kleinert’s work was so meticulous.
Today it is my privilege and pleasure to open three new retirement units – thanks to the builder Kleinert Homes who treated us like old friends and showed their personal involvement and strong interest in us and our needs. Thanks Stephen & Alfred Kleinert.
– Dr Martin Schreiber CEO (former) of Tabulam & Templar Homes for the Aged Bayswater – 29 August 2008